Building Europe’s most valuable open data money platform.
Our Yolt Platform
Yolt is the leading open banking provider in Europe, building, managing, and maintaining AIS and PIS connections for top financial institutions and ambitious tech businesses. In January 2018, we became the first-ever Third-Party Provider to successfully make an open banking API call. Just over two years later, we have now made more than 1 billion API calls, accounting for 50% of all traffic.
Our Payments Team
We aim to provide the highest quality Open Banking Payments platform with broad coverage and value multiplying features, we have a very clear vison around ‘Smart Payments’ and how Yolt can stand out in the market.
What we’re looking for
This is a challenging role for someone who wants to challenge and change the status quo, in return Yolt will provide you with the support and resource to change an industry.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about payments delivered through Open Banking and Finance, you will have the energy, capability, desire, vision and ambition to take on this strategic role.
Leading Payments within Yolt, you will report into the CPO, but not be limited by hierarchy. Yolt operates on a flat ‘one team one business’ mentality, any business has to be greater than the sum of its parts, and you will be key to creating this value.
To this end, and to unlock your potential you will work closely with key stakeholders across the business and wider ecosystem, being seen as a Payments leader in Yolt and in the Payments Ecosystem.
- Senior Payments product experience, ideally with Open Banking experience
- Demonstrate solid fundamentals of running a product and squads
- The ability to scale a Product team, your team and P&L will grow substantially
- Strategic problem solver, this is a strategic role and you should bring something new, we don’t want conflict but Yolt needs to be challenged to create a better business, there is no room to stand still
- The ability to adapt your ways of working to a fast-changing product, in a fast-scaling organization
- A laser-like focus on impact and value, and being able to triage what really matters to the business from what doesn’t
- The ability to understand, at a basic level, the tech that underpins the work your squad does, allowing you to balance prioritization of technical and growth work
- Excellent project management skills, and to manage multiple stakeholders
- Great communication, we are a flat structure so the ability to engage stakeholders across the Yolt business and bring them on the journey is key
- Market & Customer oriented
- Good with data analysis and market research
- Fluent in English, but a desire to work across cultures and countries
What you’ll be doing
- Owning and setting the Yolt Payments roadmap
- Building and validating the Payment strategy with stakeholders across the business, and executing on it
- Communication with stakeholders and the Yolt business, to bring them on the Payments journey
- Involving the entire Payments squad, so feel they shared ownership of the outcomes
- Providing clear direction – in conjunction with a PO having an immediate backlog of validated items that we will drive value objectives, whilst concurrently working through a discovery pipeline
- Managing and motivating direct reports
- Focusing on the Market & Customer, establishing robust relationships with stakeholders across the Industry and Yolt Customer base.
- Flexible hours.
- Amazing future potential as we continue to scale and grow.
- Competitive remuneration and benefits.
- Training and professional certification opportunities.
- Inspiring, entrepreneurial environment with an ambitious vision for the future.
- Supporting, fun-loving team of highly skilled people.
- A challenging job within a future-forward Fintech committed to creating a movement of positive disruption.